Hull Tactical ETF offers a unique, simplified approach to delivering risk-hedged exposure to the S&P 500. HTUS’ objective is to provide exposure to the long-term appreciation of the equity market regardless of the direction of the broader market. The fund employs a disciplined process to evaluate indicators of market performance, anticipate market direction, and appropriately position the portfolio. Hull uses levered futures* to establish both long and short positions to the equity market.
– Exposure to potential equity market appreciation.
– Looks to avoid and potentially profit from market downturns.
|ETF Info||As of: 10/22/2019|
|Primary Exchange||NYSE Arca|
Among 206 funds in the Long-Short Equity category, based on risk-adjusted returns
* When trading futures contracts, only a small percentage of the notional value of the contract needs to be paid at the time of purchase. The margin percentage is determined by the exchange or clearing house. As a result, futures exposure is generally leveraged because a small cash outlay controls a large exposure to a financial asset.
– Diversification: Use HTUS’s hedged exposure to offset your S&P 500 allocation.
– Reduce Factor Bias: Use to offset factor-tilted equity exposure.
– Volatility Reduction: Use as an Alternative Asset class to provide a hedge to market volatility for the overall portfolio.
Hull’s investment team has deep experience creating and managing proven investment strategies. Blair Hull, the firm’s founder, has over 40 years of investment and trading experience.
Hull uses proprietary analytical techniques and statistical models that drive the fund’s daily exposure to the S&P 500. The fund’s equity exposure may range between 100% short to 200% long. Hull uses signals from statistical, behavioral-sentiment, technical, fundamental, and economic data sources to make their daily call.
Holdings are subject to change. Click to view fund performancePast performance does not guarantee future results.
Diversification does not ensure a profit.
Exchange Traded Concepts, LLC serves as the investment adviser. HTAA, the investment sub-adviser, and Vident Investment Advisory LLC, the trading sub-adviser, serve as sub-advisers. The Funds are distributed by SEI Investments Distribution Co. (1 Freedom Valley Drive, Oaks, PA 19456), which is not affiliated with Exchange Traded Concepts, LLC or any of its affiliates. Check the background of SIDCO on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.